0086-139-5850-9331 sales@meshfiltration.com
Home | Contact Woven Wire Meshes | Woven Meshes
MeshFiltration
Home arrow Support
 
Frequently Asked Questions          
Machine and Equipment          
Terms and Conditions           
Contact MeshFiltration           


  
Company          
Sitemap           

 

 

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions


1.

How can I get Quotation from MeshFiltration?

You can either call us with requested specifications or write us to sales@meshfiltration.com with requested specifications, one of our sales will contact you with quotation.
Be sure to let us know: 1. What woven mesh you are asking for; 2. Weaving Type: Plain or Twill or special types; 3. Wire Diameter; 4. Aperture; 5. Mesh Counts; 6. Width; 7. If possible we will be pleased to have your purchasing quantity, more quantity, lower price.

2.

What is the minimum purchasing quantity of woven mesh from MeshFiltration?

Woven wire mesh: 200 square meters
synthetic woven mesh(polyester woven mesh, polyethylene woven mesh, nylon mesh, polyamide mesh): 200 square meters.
If requested items fall into our ready stock, no minimum quantity is required.
3.

What are payment terms MeshFiltration accepts?

MeshFiltration accepts L/C, credit card or T/T 30% in advance and the rest 70% against copy of B/L.
For Small orders, Cash or T/T 100% in advance.
4.

How can I get samples from MeshFiltration?

On basis of company's sampling policy, we are able to supply 2 square meters of synthetic woven mesh or A4 Size of woven wire mesh samples free of charge, while customers shoulder the courier fee.
5.

Delivery Date and Packages?

MeshFiltration will deliver immediately if we have stock items(normally we have stock items for order under 2000m2). If we haven't, 5 working days after receipt of downpayment, for large orders, we will discuss in details.
Wire Mesh: Will be packed first by kraft paper and then put in wooden carton (standard for exportation).
Synthetic Woven Mesh: Packaged in PP woven bags and carton.

 

Click here for delivery terms and conditions.

 

Call or write to us if you request further more information.

 

Home  |  Company  |  Woven Wire Meshes  |  Woven Mesh  |  Contact  |  Sitemap
MeshFiltration (Woven Division), East Youyi Rd, Pingqiao Industrial Park, Tiantai County, Zhejiang Province, 317203, China.
Tel.: (86) 576 8366 4564 • Fax (86) 576 8366 4565 •
  Email: sales@meshfiltration.com, info@meshfiltration.com

MeshFiltration is specilized in Printing Mesh Series(Polyester Printing Mesh,Stainless Steel Screen Printing Mesh,Polyamide Printing Mesh ) to Filter Mesh Series(Polyester Filter Mesh, Nylon Filter Mesh,Polyethylene Mesh,Polypropylene Mesh) and Metal Mesh Series(Stainless Steel Wire Mesh) since 1981.You can find all fine printing mesh and filter mesh at MeshFiltration Co. Ltd...